Auto accident injuries can be debilitating and cause long-term pain if left untreated. A chiropractor can help reduce inflammation and quickly get you back to your old self.
Crawford Family Chiropractic provides chiropractic care for auto accident injury treatment. Our team is skilled in helping patients recover from whiplash, neck pain, back pain, and headaches. We create individualized treatment plans to address each patient's needs and goals. We serve Crossville, Livingston, Oneida, Jamestown, and Kingston, TN.
Most Common Auto Accident Injuries?
These are not the only injuries caused by auto accidents. Generally, you should see a chiropractor if you feel pain after an accident. Below are a few of the injuries you may run into when you experience an auto accident:
- Whiplash: When you are hit from behind in a car accident, your head can snap forward and backward in a whip-like motion. This action can cause the ligaments and muscles in your neck to stretch beyond their normal range of motion and tear. Whiplash can lead to neck pain, stiffness, headaches, and dizziness.
- Concussions: A concussion occurs when your head is hit with enough force to cause your brain to bounce around or twist inside your skull. Concussions can cause various symptoms, including headaches, dizziness, nausea, fatigue, and difficulty concentrating.
- Back pain: Back pain is a common complaint after a car accident. The impact of the collision can cause the muscles and ligaments in your back to stretch or tear. You may also suffer from a herniated disc or another spinal injury.
- Chest Pains: The impact of a car accident can cause your chest to slam against the steering wheel or seatbelt. This force can lead to bruises, broken ribs, or a collapsed lung.
- Broken bones: Depending on the accident's severity, you may suffer from broken bones. The most common areas for broken bones after a car accident are the arms, legs, and pelvis.
What to Expect from Chiropractic Care
We take a whole-person approach to auto accident injury treatment at Crawford Family Chiropractic. This practice means we focus on relieving your pain and helping you recover from the underlying cause of your injuries.
We will perform a thorough examination to identify the source of pain. We will ask about your medical history and symptoms and may order imaging tests to examine your injuries. Once we understand your condition, we will develop a personalized treatment plan, including chiropractic adjustments, cold laser therapy, massage therapy, and rehabilitative exercises. In addition, we may recommend lifestyle changes, such as improving posture or ergonomics.
Our auto accident injury treatment aims to help you recover so that you can return to your everyday life as quickly as possible.
Visit Crawford Family Chiropractic for Auto Accident Injury Treatment
Our chiropractor is here to help you return to your old self after an auto accident. We provide a wide range of services to help you heal from your injuries and return to your everyday life. Whether you have a concussion, shoulder injury, or another auto injury, you can trust us to provide the relief you need. Call us in Crossville at (931) 456-8880, Jamestown at (931) 879-8931, Kingston at (865) 248-8167, and Oneida at (423) 569-8931, and Livingston, TN at (931) 823-8931.