Graston is a unique technique used to work on the soft tissue with instruments to enable the treatment of scar tissue and fascial restrictions during the process of treatment. This can be an issue because scar tissue can change the way muscles contract and can cause pain in and of itself. It can also help the healing process with many other injuries due to its ability to get blood flow to the area of injury and allowing greater healing to take place. It allows for a greater success in your range of motion, eliminating pain, and rehabilitating your normal daily functions.
What Conditions Can Graston Help With?
- Achilles Tendinitis (ankle pain)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (wrist pain)
- Cervicothoracic Sprain/Strain (neck pain)
- Lateral Epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
- Lumbosacral Sprain/Strain (back pain)
- Medial Epicondylitis (golfer's elbow)
- Myofascial Pain Syndromes
- Patellofemoral Disorders (knee pain)
- Plantar Fasciitis (foot pain)